Property Management: Condominium Services
Harvest Properties provides a full service property management solution. The following services are included as part of the standard management contract.
- Arrangement of all recurring maintenance services, such as cleaning, landscaping, exterminating, snow removal, testing and servicing of emergency features, heating/boiler maintenance, and seasonal maintenance items.
- All maintenance is performed by licensed and insured contractors. Vendor invoices will be provided each month. There is never a markup on vendor invoices.
- Establishment of a preventive maintenance program designed to keep the building and equipment in good working order so costly repairs and replacements can be avoided.
- Insurance coordination and analysis of coverage and premiums.
- Bill payment with unique bank account.
- Spending limits requiring trustee or owner approval for invoices over a certain dollar amount.
- Analysis and maintenance of capital reserve funding.
- Emergency service is provided 24 hour a day 7 days a week, with prompt response by on-call manager.
- Regular site visits.
- Scheduling and attendance at trustee and annual owner’s meetings.
- Prepare and monitor yearly budgets
- Collection of all association dues, rental and laundry income
- Assessment payments via check, direct debit, credit card or e-check
- Records management – digital archiving
- Harvest Properties uses Cinc Systems management software. Learn more at www.cincsystems.com.